This user currently has no profile.
I'm on a journey to retire by 40 years old by living well below my means and investing excess capital regularly into high-quality dividend growth stocks. I don't make a six-figure income, but I don't think one needs to. Financial independence is possible through frugal living and intelligent investing, and I keep my journey open to the world. Follow me at www.dividendmantra.com
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, REITs, Stocks - long
Dividend Mantra My website follows my journey to early retirement, where I hope to become financially independent via dividend income by 40 years old. The blog follows my journey from a broke 28 year-old to what I hope will be a financially independent 40 year-old. I espouse frugal living and investing regularly in ...More
high-quality companies that have longstanding records of raising dividends. I don't follow macroeconomic trends, but instead concentrate on the valuations of individual companies and invest accordingly.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- gregoryflynn,"As I und... on My Best Stock Idea For 2015
- maybenot,I think the regula... on My Best Stock Idea For 2015
- The Stock Stooge,Interestin... on My Best Stock Idea For 2015
- VegasNick,I appreciate your... on My Best Stock Idea For 2015
- Dividends #1,We're on the s... on My Best Stock Idea For 2015