Frank J. Constantino
This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Frank J. Constantino, of Beckley, W.Va., is an educated private investor with 15 years of experience. Constantino follows the financial markets closely and provides opinion through Seeking Alpha. He was recently named in the "Who's Who of Wall Street" by Wall Street Economists for his opinion pieces. Mr. Constantino is not a financial advisor and does not provide financial advice. His articles represent his opinion through the eyes of a private investor and should not be taken as financial advice. You may contact Mr. Constantino at email@example.com.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Cabela's is one of my large... on Top 12 Ideas For Your Portfolio In 2014
- Wally, you may also want to... on Black Gold Is 'Black And Blue' - Scoop Up Share...
- Wally - PSX retains "s... on Black Gold Is 'Black And Blue' - Scoop Up Share...
- Good advice Chris! I always... on Where Have All The Cheap Stocks Gone? 3 Underva...
- It's kind of hard to say, B... on Where Have All The Cheap Stocks Gone? 3 Underva...