John M. Mason
This user currently has no profile.
John M. Mason writes on current monetary and financial events. He is an entrepreneur and a writer. Current projects include a new banking institution, an Internet company, a private equity fund, two depository institutions and a community redevelopment fund. He formerly was on the faculty of the Finance Department, Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Mason has been President and CEO of two publicly traded financial institutions and the executive vice president and CFO of a third. He has also served as a special assistant to the secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Washington, D. C. and as a senior economist within the Federal Reserve System. Dr. Mason has served on the boards of ...More venture capital funds and other private equity funds. He has worked with young entrepreneurs, especially within the urban environment, starting or running companies primarily connected with Information Technology. Some of his new ventures are in the sustainable business and impact business space. .
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Foreign stocks, Forex, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
While We Were Talking About Bubbles... http://seekingalpha.com/a/18jgt 1 day ago
Latest Comments more »
- I agree, management is not ... on A First Interview: Microsoft's Satya Nadella
- Yup!See--http://seekingalph... on Is United States Monetary Policy 'Too Selfish' ...
- Gettin' Long...I'll get bac... on The United States Dollar In Early 2014: Short-T...
- I apologize for the misspel... on Good Luck Satya! Good Luck Microsoft!
- Sorry, meant Bank One on Banking Industry Review: 2013 Reports Of The Fi...
Latest comments on John M.'s Articles
Latest Articles on Economy