This user currently has no profile.
John M. Mason writes on current monetary and financial events. He is an entrepreneur and a writer. Current projects include a new banking institution, an Internet company, a private equity fund, two depository institutions and a community redevelopment fund. He formerly was on the faculty of the Finance Department, Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Mason has been President and CEO of two publicly traded financial institutions and the executive vice president and CFO of a third. He has also served as a special assistant to the secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Washington, D. C. and as a senior economist within the Federal Reserve System. Dr. Mason has served on the boards of ...More venture capital funds and other private equity funds. He has worked with young entrepreneurs, especially within the urban environment, starting or running companies primarily connected with Information Technology. Some of his new ventures are in the sustainable business and impact business space. .
- Description: PE Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Forex, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The United States Stock Market In 2015 http://seekingalpha.com/a/1njd9 Dec 24, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- The 2.2% figure is for the ... on Value Of The U.S. Dollar Rises As Investors See...
- "In other words, the p... on Mr. Obama's Budget Proposal: A Lack Of Credibility
- jyard01:I don't disagree wi... on The December Labor Statistics: The Longer-Term ...
- Update:In the post, I repor... on The United States Economy In 2015
- It is unfortunate that the ... on New Study On Wealth Distribution Shows Where Pe...
Latest comments on John M. Mason's Articles
- Jeff B on The Commercial Banking System Again Lost More T...
- Kenmare on Do Bigger Financial Sectors Mean Slower Economi...
- FIER on Do Bigger Financial Sectors Mean Slower Economi...
- Jeremy Robson on Do Bigger Financial Sectors Mean Slower Economi...
- John M. Mason on Value Of The U.S. Dollar Rises As Investors See...
Latest Articles on Demographics
The U.S. Banking System Is Behind The Times Jul. 11, 2014
Latest Articles on Economy
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Do Bigger Financial Sectors Mean Slower Economic Growth?
- Value Of The U.S. Dollar Rises As Investors See Stronger Economy And Exhibit Confidence In The Federal Reserve
- Federal Reserve Exit Strategy: Number 12
- The Stock Market: All That Mr. Bernanke And Ms. Yellen Could Want
- Janet Yellen's Take On The Future