This user currently has no profile.
Larry MacDonald worked as an economist for 15 years and now manages his investment portfolio while writing about business and investing topics for leading Canadian publications. He also writes an investment blog for Canadian Business Online and is the author of several business books.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Printing money can have an ... on What QE2 Cannot Do
- Was the U.S. really pursuin... on Is Deflation Really That Scary?
- Say what: It's no twisting.... on Rosenberg Joins Chorus for High Yield Bonds
- I second that. A timely, wo... on With Backwardation, Higher Gas Prices This Summer
- good article on Oil's Contango - Will the Music Stop?
Latest comments on Larry's Articles