- India's Copper Trade Adopts 'Wait And See' Attitude Post-China Slowdown
- Why Copper Prices Are Collapsing And What Buyers Should Do
- When To Buy Silver? Prices Failing To Come Back
- Producers Weathering Platinum Strikes, Gold Prices Still Struggle
- China Soon To Source All Metals Needed For Anything, Including Renewables Sector
This user currently has no profile.
MetalMiner currently ranks as the largest metals publication in the United States according to third party ranking sites. Geared toward industrial metal procurement professionals, MetalMiner has attracted a wide audience in the finance community as well as a global following. MetalMiner principals have appeared on FoxBusiness.com, MSNBC, NPR Marketplace, BBC Radio among others. The team has also received coverage in The Christian Science Monitor, Forbes, American Metal Market, American Iron and Steel Institute, Automotive Industry Action Guide, among many others. The team's principals have extensive global metals sourcing and trading experience having worked for consulting powerhouses Andersen and Deloitte Consulting and ...More leading trading companies such as Stemcor and Glencore. Updated 14 times a week, MetalMiner continues to grow and attract an audience everywhere.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Options
MetalMiner We lie awake at night thinking about ways for manufacturers to save money (or avoid spending it unnecessarily) on their metal purchases. From aluminum and steel, to rhodium to gallium, from the thinnest-gauge foils to the largest castings and forgings available, we cover a wide range of diverse topics ...More
including green sourcing, lean sourcing, global pricing trends, capacity constraints, supply market M&A activity, and much more. With a preemptive global perspective on the issues, trends, strategies, and trade policies that will impact how you source and/or trade metals and related metals services, MetalMiner provides unique insight, analysis, and tools for buyers, purchasing professionals, and everyone else for whom metals and their related markets matter. Commentators Lisa Reisman and Stuart Burns, co-founders of Aptium Global Inc., have extensive experience in sourcing and trading metals products around the world. Authors of dozens of articles, sourcing tools, and white papers, they share strategies, insights, and trends for cost-avoidance and savings opportunities for metals-related purchases. Our services: 1. General Sponsorship Opportunities (MetalMiner TM) MetalMiner (TM) offers a variety of unique programs to producers, suppliers, service centers, fabricators, machine shops etc to reach decision makers in the industrial metals buying marketplace. 2. MetalMiner IndX(TM) A unique pricing service currently available free of charge and a soon-to-be-released new version with over 600 industrial metal price points. 3. Strategic Sourcing Advisory Companies hire us for our deep subject matter expertise in metals related sourcing strategies. Quite often, we can identify and implement cost savings or cost avoidance strategies that our competitors have never even heard of. And we can do it in categories that other firms won’t touch (e.g. heat treat services or electro-plating). If quick insights are what you’re after, we also have the flexibility to provide just a few hours or a few days of time of expert advisory time. For more information on any of these opportunities, contact us at 773.525.9750 or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
India's Copper Trade Adopts 'Wait And See' Attitude Post-China Slowdown http://seekingalpha.com/a/18s3n about 5 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- Pompano Frog - Are you goin... on Allegheny Technologies And AK Steel To Kill The...
- The load out time is so lon... on How Aluminum Producers Profit From The LME Ware...
- Part two covering the Great... on Great Depression By 2018 With 1970s-Style Infla...
- Wish list? Hardly. Hit the ... on Great Depression By 2018 With 1970s-Style Infla...
- yes, steel makers use MET c... on When Steel Prices Will Hit Bottom
Latest comments on MetalMiner's Articles
- Uphill_Skier on When To Buy Silver? Prices Failing To Come Back
- mako26 on When To Buy Silver? Prices Failing To Come Back
- stevethetourguide on When To Buy Silver? Prices Failing To Come Back
- fishfryer on When To Buy Silver? Prices Failing To Come Back
- harrychristensen on When To Buy Silver? Prices Failing To Come Back
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »