- Q2 core earnings of $300.4M or $0.30 per share vs. $239.7M and $0.23 in Q1, and $294.2M and $0.29 a year ago. Dividend is $0.30.
- Book value per share of $13.23 up from $12.30 at end of Q1. Today's close of $11.26 puts the stock at a 15.1% discount to book.
- Net interest spread of 1.26% gains 36 basis points from Q1.
- Agency MBS holdings of $82.4B up from $77.8B in Q1 (95% are fixed rate). CPR of 7% up from 6%.
- Commercial real estate paper holdings of $1.6B, flat from Q1. Commercial real estate holdings of $74.4M up from $40.3M.
- Leverage of 5.3x vs. 5.2x in Q1 and 6.2x a year ago.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Previously: Annaly Capital Management beats by $0.03
- NLY +1.2% AH
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 17, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 29, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 13, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 12, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs