- Parexel (PRXL +0.3%) fiscal Q4 and full-year results:
- Fiscal Q4: Revenue: $585.1M (+11.0%); Operating Income: $58.8M (+53.5%); Net Income: $40.1M (+33.7%); EPS: $0.70 (+34.6%); Quick Assets: $283.8M (+3.5%).
- Fiscal 2014: Revenue: $2,266.3M (+13.5%); Operating Income: $199.5M (+46.6%); Net Income: $129.1M (+34.5%); EPS: $2.25 (+39.8%).
- Fiscal Q1 Guidance: Revenue: $497M - 503M; GAAP EPS: $0.55 - 0.59.
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $2.13B - 2.15B from $2.12B - 2.15B; GAAP EPS: $2.57 - 2.75 from $2.51 - 2.75.
Parexel updates guidance after fiscal Q4 results
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 30, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 19, 2013)
at CNBC.com (May 13, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jan 31, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs