- closed three of its smaller concepts, including the Marlin & Ray's seafood chain
- repurchased over $17 million of stock and $11.5 million worth of debt
- closed sale-leaseback transactions on five locations for $11.7 million
- added 10 million shares to its repurchase authorization
- and, to top it all off, named a new CEO to replace the man who founded the company some 40 years ago
Given the performance of the company -- and RT stock -- over the last few years, it had become clear that changes needed to...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,594 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: