(all percentage changes and comparisons are year on year, unless stated otherwise)
- Net revenues were $11.9 million, up 46%.
- Operating income was $4.0 million, up 49%.
- Net income was $5.0 million, up 69%.
- Fully diluted earnings per ADS were $0.31 against consensus of $0.25 and the company's original guidance of $0.24 to $0.25.
- Gross margin was 84%, up from 83%.
- Operating margin flat at 33%.
- Hotel reservation revenues were $9.4 million, up 35% (and 5% sequentially). The number of hotel room nights booked was 1.19
million, up from 880,000.
- Air ticket booking revenues were $2.6 million, up 151%. The number of air tickets sold was 540,000 versus 240,000.
- Packaged tour revenues for Q4 2004 were $412,090, up 12%.
- Revenue growth of 30-40%.
- Similar net income growth.