Website analytics firm WebSideStory (ticker: WSSI) reported fourth quarter results in-line with consensus, and provided guidance in-line with consensus. WSSI already positively announced upside to its Q4 numbers in early January, and the results it announced today were slightly above that guidance. So here are the details, and refer to coverage of the pre-announcement for comments:
(all percentage changes and comparisons are year on year, unless stated otherwise)
- Pro-forma EPS was $0.06 excluding items (stock based comp and repayment of convertible debt), in-line with consensus.
- Revenue was up 43% to $6.53 million, versus consensus of $6.4 million.
- Subscription revenue was up 48% to $6.52 million.
- Net income was up 108% to $840,000, including stock-based compensation expenses of $193,000. Pro-forma net income was $1.03 million.
- Net loss per share was $0.04, including a one-time charge related to repayment of convertible stock.
- Revenue of $6.8-6.9 million, versus consensus of $6.8 million.
- Pro-forma EPS excluding items of $0.06-0.07 versus consensus of $0.07.
- Revenue of $7.307.6 million.
- Pro-forma EPS of $0.07-0.09.
- Revenue of $8.0-8.5 million.
- Revenue of $8.6-9.3 million.