After a 60% rise over the last year, 2H13 will present a good opportunity for medium to long-term investors to look into taking a short position in NetSuite Inc. (N), especially those willing to wait for the following catalyst to pan out.
- Short: NetSuite Inc.
- Current share price: $70.56
- Potential Return: $20 -$25. Shares may trade higher in the short term
- Market Capitalization: $4.93B; Dividend Yield: none
Cash: $178M; Total Debt: $0.00
- Shares Outstanding: 71.65M; Float: 28.98M
- Gross Margin: 70.0%; Operating Margin: (12.7%)
- FCFF (TTM): ($7.10M)
- Trading timeline: 18-24 months; Inflection Point: Decline in rate of sales growth over the next 12 months.
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,758 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: