After a 60% rise over the last year, 2H13 will present a good opportunity for medium to long-term investors to look into taking a short position in NetSuite Inc. (N), especially those willing to wait for the following catalyst to pan out.
- Short: NetSuite Inc.
- Current share price: $70.56
- Potential Return: $20 -$25. Shares may trade higher in the short term
- Market Capitalization: $4.93B; Dividend Yield: none
Cash: $178M; Total Debt: $0.00
- Shares Outstanding: 71.65M; Float: 28.98M
- Gross Margin: 70.0%; Operating Margin: (12.7%)
- FCFF (TTM): ($7.10M)
- Trading timeline: 18-24 months; Inflection Point: Decline in rate of sales growth over the next 12 months.