The companies ranked 131-160 has yielded 9 results. This is the first time I’ve come across these companies and there are some interesting businesses here definitely worth a second look.
- Jack Henry & Associates (NASDAQ:JKHY) - provides data processing systems for banks and finance companies
- Heico (NYSE:HEI) - makes replacement parts for jet engines
- Heartland Express (NASDAQ:HTLD) - provides nationwide transportation services to major shippers
LoJack (NASDAQ:LOJN) - makes stolen vehicle tracking and recovery systems
- Seems to be very oversold from a quantitative standpoint.
- Circor International (NYSE:CIR) - develops instrumentation and thermal fluid control products
- Rimage (RIMG) - makes compact disc production and duplication equipment
- Haemonetics (NYSE:HAE) - makes automated blood processing systems
- Universal Electronics (NASDAQ:UEIC) - makes universal remote controls for home devices
- Healthcare Services Group (NASDAQ:HCSG) - provides housekeeping and laundry services to nursing homes
Click to enlarge
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.