Alot of my readers already know that I have been following Pacific Ethanol Inc. (NASDAQ:PEIX) very closely. I also invested in the company and recommended it at one point (back in December when it was near $10).
But with the huge amounts of insider selling that I reported on earlier (before the Wall Street Journal did) and now the new private placement, I am beginning to wonder what’s going on with Pacific Ethanol. I am still waiting for an update on the Madera plant and waiting to see the updated construction pictures as well. Another thing that caught my eye in the new release was the ‘enables investment in cellulose process technologies’.
Anyway, while I ponder Pacific Ethanol as an investment again here’s the list of investors who brought via the recent private placement:
1. D.E. Shaw Valence Portfolios, L.L.C.
2. Capital Ventures International
3. Ardsley Offshore Fund, Ltd.
4. Crestview Capital Master, LLC
5. QVT Fund LP
6. Ardsley Partners Fund II, L.P.
7. Evolution Master Fund Ltd. SPC, Segregated
8. Portfolio M
9. Hudson Bay Fund, LP
10. Credit Suisse Trust-Small Cap Growth Portfolio
11. Highbridge International LLC
12. Iroquois Master Fund, Ltd.
13. Cranshire Capital, L.P.
14. Ardsley Partners Institutional Fund, L.P.
15. Radcliff SPC, Ltd. for and on behalf of the Class
16. A Convertible Crossover Segregated Portfolio
17. Shepherd Investments International, Ltd.
18. Enable Growth Partners LP
19. Telluride Capital Master Fund Ltd.
20. Rockmore Investment Master Fund Ltd.
21. Portside Growth and Opportunity Fund
22. SF Capital Partners Ltd.
23. JMG Capital Partners, LP
24. JMG Triton Offshore Fund, Ltd.
25. UBS O’Connor LLC fbo O’Connor PIPES Corporate
26. Strategies Master Limited
27. Nite Capital LP
28. SDS Capital Group SPC, Ltd.
29. Gryphon Master Fund, L.P.
30. Kamunting Street Master Fund, Ltd.
31. Precept Capital Master Fund, G.P.
32. Stark Trading
33. CAMOFI Master LDC
34. Cordillera Fund, L.P.
35. GSSF Master Fund, LP
36. UBS O’Connor LLC fbo UBS Global Equity Arbitrage
37. Master Limited
38. Credit Suisse Global Small Cap Fund, Inc.
39. Credit Suisse Trust-Global Small Cap Portfolio
40. Enable Opportunity Partners LP
41. Ridgecrest Partners QP, L.P.
42. Civic Capital Fund I
43. Pierce Diversified Strategy Master Fund LLC, Ena
44. Marion Lynton
45. Advantage Advisors Catalyst Partners L.P.
46. Advantage Advisors Catalyst International Ltd.
47. Ridgecrest Partners Ltd.
48. Credit Suisse Small Cap Growth Fund, Inc.
49. Ridgecrest Partners L.P.