1. Veritas DGC Inc. (VTS) -- reporting 06/06 -- This is an oil service company that processes geophysical data on behalf of various energy companies that use the data for oil & natural gas recovery. With the price of energy going up there is demand for oil service companies that help in the energy discovery & recovery processes. That being said, I was shocked to find the analyst consensus expects Veritas earnings to decline this year.
2. Comtech Telecom. (NASDAQ:CMTL) -- reporting 06/06 -- This is a good time to be a wireless technology company, but it's especially good when the pentagon has a big demand for your product. On top of its strong organic growth, CMTL is getting bombarded with orders from the pentagon for its warlock jammers which disrupt the electronic signals that Iraqi terrorists transmit to trigger roadside bombs. After the previous sell off the downside is limited while the potential upside is enhanced.
3. Vail Resorts Inc. (NYSE:MTN) -- reporting 06/07 -- Great ski resort and real estate company. This one might sell off on good earnings because they are going into a seasonally slow quarter for them, but that should be used as a buying opportunity because come their normal season it may be much higher.
4. Nobility Homes Inc. (OTCQB:NOBH) -- reporting 06/08 -- This could be an exception to the homebuilder syndrome. They are a Prefab home builder and as result can manufacture homes that are about $30 per sq. Ft. cheaper.
5. Parlux Fragrance (NASDAQ:PARL) -- reporting 06/08 -- This is a perfume company with limited products in a fickle industry, but with 61% of the float short and a PEG of 0.36, the downside could be priced in.
6. Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) -- reporting 6/13; 7. Bear Stearns (NYSE:BSC) -- Reporting 6/14; 8. A G Edwards Holding (AGE) -- Reporting 6/15 -- What can I say? Brokers are hot.
9. Entegris Inc (NASDAQ:ENTG) -- reporting 6/16 -- Entegris supplies the semiconductor industry with materials and equipment that assure the integrity of the manufacturing process. These days many semiconductor companies are switching to a fabless model, as that trend continues companies like Entergris stands to benefit.
Full Disclosure: I may be long the stocks mentioned above for myself and clients. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.