... and they include two Internet stocks: long GuruNet (ticker: GRU), and long Tucows (ticker: TCOW.ob). The reasons?
- GRU - Lots of traffic, that if they can monetize and keep costs very low could lead to nice cash flow
- TCOW.OB - Good management, low PE, sells to growing market segment.
- Cuban has no short positions in Internet stocks.
- It's interesting that he has long positions only in small/micro cap Internet companies. He doesn't reveal his position sizes, but they can't be that large (there isn't enough stock to buy).
- You can view all his positions here.