This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, June 13. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider's Report for Thursday, June 13, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Kelly Services: Value Play On A Structural Change In Employment Trends, by Money Investor. Cheap and poised to benefit from the shift towards temporary workers, KELYA could see 60% upside. Exclusive until 1:45 PM today.
- WPX Energy Trades Below Tangible Book Value, Smart Investors Are Buying, by Investing 501. WPX trades at a significant discount to NAV and Tangible Book. Understated EBITDA potential and solid management will drive value. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Ellie Mae: Dominant SaaS Provider In Mortgage Industry At 45% Discount, by Stephen Lin. Despite sector leadership, ELLI trades at a discount. As management exceeds conservative guidance, that should change. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Smith And Wesson Holding Corp: Value Trap, Demand Cliff, 50%+ Short Profit, by ROIC1. As the recent surge in gun buying burns out, SWHC's valuation will be vulnerable to big downside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Art's Way: Micro-Cap With Divestiture Opportunity, by Nassarius Capital. ARTW is currently undervalued with strong agricultural, modular buildings segments. Divesting its lagging pressurized vessels segment could put 33% upside in play. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks, and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ:SPRD) soared 24% in after-hours trading yesterday after the company hiked Q2 revenue guidance. On Monday, Ashraf Eassa cited SPRD as a beneficiary of surging low-end smartphone demand.
- On March 27, Investing 501 highlighted Body Central (OTCQB:BODY) as "cheap for a reason," pointing out its cash-backed valuation and the potential for a turnaround or activist investor involvement. Since then, BODY is up 34%.
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.