This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, June 14. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Friday, June 14, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- IDT: Despite Significant Gains, Even More Undervalued After Recent Earnings, by Carbondale Capital. A sum-of-the-parts analysis of IDT's disparate segments shows significant undervaluation. 70% upside. Exclusive until 8:45 AM today.
- Rentrak: Disruptive Business Model In Evolving Media World Leads To Significant Upside Potential, by Money Investor. The small-cap data company's growth potential should have investors tuning in to 75% upside. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Stock Buyback Complete: Big News For Gastar Exploration, by Josh Young. GST trades at a lower valuation than peers. A recently-completed buyback and a strong chance of beating 2013 guidance means 76% upside. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
- Relm Wireless Corp. - Poised To Gain Traction In The Land Mobile Radio Industry, by William Garrison. Recent success with Harris County will help the company gain traction in other geographies. 100% potential upside. Exclusive until 5:30 AM tomorrow.
- Why I'm Betting Big On Implant Sciences, by Inefficient Market. The company's technology is a "new standard" in the fast-growing explosive trace detection market, which could lead to explosive growth for the stock. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Citrix: Textbook Definition Of Great Risk/Reward With Catalysts Ahead, , by Josh Burwick. A weak Q1 clouds the picture, but CTXS has made smart acquisitions leading to several growth opportunities and 30% upside. Exclusive until 6:45 AM tomorrow.
- Taylor Morrison: Fresh Off Its IPO, This Homebuilder Is Flying Under The Radar, by Money Investor. One of the best land positions in the industry. A valuation in line with peers would mean 25% near-term upside. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks, and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Art's Way (NASDAQ:ARTW) moved up 2.15% yesterday after Nassarius Capital argued that the micro cap is undervalued and could benefit from a divestiture of a lagging segment.
- EZChip (NASDAQ:EZCH) closed yesterday 24% below where it was when Value Bulldog pointed out the disconnect in its valuation in December.
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.