This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, June 17. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Monday, June 17, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Jewett-Cameron Trading Company: Cheap And Consistent Buybacks, by Value Investing Ideas. Cheaply valued, supported by a successful share buyback program, and with a fast-growing lawn/garden segment, JCTCF has 30% upside to start. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Cray Still A Strong Buy, Only Cheaper, by Vince Martin. A sell-off after Q1 results offers a good entry for a company with a strong balance sheet and growth opportunities. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Humana: Misunderstood And 35% Undervalued, by Mike Williams. Healthcare legislation's impact on HUM's business should be much more positive than the market thinks. Medicare Advantage growth and smart acquisitions fuel the upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Chipmos: Stock Remains Dirt Cheap, 50%+ Upside By Year End, by Valuable Insights. Small-cap tech stock is undervalued and has catalysts yet to be priced in even after a 54% move since March. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks, and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- After contributor Inefficient Market announced another big bet on Implant Sciences (OTCQB:IMSC) and its first to approval technology on Friday, the stock closed up 7.5%.
- On December 12, airline expert Adam Levine-Weinberg cited Allegiant Airlines' (NASDAQ:ALGT) unique business model as a reason to buy. Since then, the stock has flown 38% higher.
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.