This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, June 18. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Tuesday, June 18, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Vera Bradley: Fashionable Growth At A Great Price, by Josh Arnold The CEO's departure caused a sell-off that has shares pricing in a worst-case scenario. Balanced growth and expansion should power shares. Exclusive until 8:00 AM today.
- American Vanguard Should Reap A Better Multiple, by Stephen Simpson. Recent investments propelling free cash flow margins leave the stock significantly undervalued. 40% potential upside. Exclusive until 3:45 PM today.
- Failed Titanic Sale Won't Sink Premier Exhibitions, by Whopper Investments. The recent meltdown in PRXI is a buying opportunity, as shares are "a dollar trading for $0.75" under extremely conservative assumptions. Exclusive until 5:30 AM tomorrow.
- Columbia Sportswear: You Can Buy The Clothes But Not The Stock, by Money Investor. With the competition turning up the heat and a rich valuation, 30% downside for the clothing company. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Red Hat: Take Advantage Of Investors Being Offsides For 10%+ Move This Week, by Josh Burwick. Exaggerated Amazon-related fears have given RHT a low bar and the chance to outperform. 20-30% upside. Exclusive until 6:30AM tomorrow.
- Penn Virginia: Strong Value Upside Driven By Quality Of Eagle Ford Assets, by Richard Zeits. The market doesn't fully appreciate PVA's transformational Eagle Ford acquisition. A potential double or triple in the next 2-3 years. Exclusive until 7:00AM tomorrow.
- Jos A. Bank: Buy One Share And Get Two Free, by Money Investor. Sitting on a growing mountain of cash and entering the high margin tuxedo rental business, JOSB looks good as a value play. Exclusive until 7:30AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks, and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY) closed +4.8% yesterday after Vince Martin said the Q1 sell-off was well overdone.
- A.T. Cross (NASDAQ:ATX) is +31% since Alan Brochstein cited strategic alternatives that could unlock value for the sunglasses company in February.
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.