This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, June 20. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Thursday, June 20, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Coinstar Shares Are Woefully Undervalued, by Money Investor. Despite strong free cash flow and EBITDA growth, the market has discounted CSTR’s growth potential. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
- Pacific Biosciences Will Go Checkers Or Wreckers, by Stephen Simpson. PACB’s valuation doesn’t reflect the 30% annual revenue growth potential of its genome-sequencing technology. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
- A $234 Million Company Worth 0: Short Biozoom, by Ashraf Eassa. No revenue, a shaky balance sheet, and questionable technology makes an attractive short. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks, and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Tuesday, Josh Burwick published a bullish article on Red Hat’s upcoming earnings, pointing to solid checks as reason to expect the company would beat lowered expectations. RHT rose in after-hours trading yesterday following its earnings report, finishing +4.65% from where it was before Burwick's article.
- In November, Thomas Lott called Aircastle Limited (NYSE:AYR) significantly undervalued. It’s +39% to date.
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.