This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, June 21. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Friday, June 21, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Coastal Energy Company: A Traditional Value Investing Opportunity, by Volte-Face Investments. Lowered guidance knocked CENJF.PK's shares down, but the current valuation ignores several future opportunities. Up to 55% upside in the discount to NAV. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- H&R REIT: Dividend Behemoth With 30% Upside, by Cash Man. The recent REIT sell-off has created an opportunity. The Canadian REIT trades much cheaper than peers despite having higher quality metrics. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Spar Group: A Growth Company At A Still Very Reasonable Price , by Igor Novgorodstev. SGRP's international growth could have the micro-cap servicing company doubling revenue over the next five years. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Ultra Petroleum Could Double Within 3 Years, by Tim Travis. A low-cost producer with a stable balance sheet, UPL is positively levered to a likely rise in natural gas prices. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Alpha-Rich Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Yesterday, Ashraf Eassa questioned Biozoom's (OTC:BIZM) valuation in light of its lack of revenue and assets. The stock ended the day -19.9%.
- Solta Medical (SLTM) bucked the market’s broader bloodletting, finishing up after receiving another FDA 510(k) clearance for its Fraxel DUAL laser system. Shares are +5.1% since June 10, when med-tech expert Stephen Simpson noted significant potential upside.
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.