This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, June 24. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Monday, June 24, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- SLC Agricola - Come For The Crops, Stay For The Land, by Stephen Simpson. Brazilian farm operator SLC Agricola stands out with its operational efficiency and valuable land portfolio. 25-40% undervalued. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Encore Capital Group May Have Risen By 250% Over 5 Years, But It Remains Underappreciated, by Junius. Debt recovery firm ECPG, trading at a significant discount to peers despite strong management and growth potential, has 92% upside. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- American Capital Agency Corp. - Book Value Resilience In The Face Of Rates Back-Up, by REIT Analyst. AGNC's recent sell-off is overdone as investors focus on the wrong risks. Book value suggests 18% upside. Exclusive until 6:45 AM tomorrow.
- Superb Fundamentals Portend 100% Upside For Sotherly Hotels, by Dane Bowler. SOHO's current market price is a remnant of doubts about its balance sheet and ability to hit guidance. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- SNC-Lavalin: Engineering A Margin Of Safety, by Brian Langis. A recent bribery scandal should be a temporary blip for SNCAF.PK, as new management and continued growth provide 33% upside. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Friday, Spreadtrum (NASDAQ:SPRD) announced it had received a cash acquisition offer. The stock closed +35% from when Ashraf Eassa called out its significant upside on June 10. Read article »
- Money Investor highlighted two reasons Ryland (NYSE:RYL) was overvalued on May 20th. The homebuilder is -23% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.