This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, June 25. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Tuesday, June 25, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Imris Does Offer A Compelling Risk-Reward Opportunity, by Marcel Herbst. New products should reaccelerate bookings growth for IMRS. Hedge fund manager sees triple-digit upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Achillion May Be The Most Underrated Biotech Left, by Stephen Simpson. The potential of ACHN's hepatitis C drug indicates a fair value more than double market price, with significant further upside if a ribavirin-free regimen proves viable. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Health Insurance Innovations: Reform Sets Stage For A 2014 Home Run , by Nassarius Capital. HIIQ stands to gain from growth in the individual insurance market. 90% upside after an overdone sell-off. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- MedAssets: Beneficiary Of Healthcare Reform With Healthy Upside Potential, by Trading the Spread. With tools to help health companies cut costs, MDAS is another healthcare reform beneficiary. Up to 75% upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- VOXX International: Strong Secular Tailwinds And An Attractive Valuation, by Soldier of Fortune. Hedge fund analyst says secular tailwinds in two of Voxx's industries should power shares higher. 44% upside. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Humana (NYSE:HUM) has moved +4.5% since Mike Williams called it misunderstood and undervalued on June 17. Read article »
- On March 28, Sir Perfluis stated that United Online's (NASDAQ:UNTD) spin-off should lead to an outsized return. The stock is +21% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.