This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, June 26. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Wednesday, June 26, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Gran Colombia's Recent Sell Down Creates A Speculative Buy With Significant Upside, by Caiman Valores. Gold-related fears have taken a bite out of Gran Colombia's value, but increasing production and decreasing costs mean it's still a speculative play. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Fonar Corporation: Cheap And Improving Outlook, by Intangible Valuation. A strong value play with an appealing acquisition. 60% upside as the market catches up. Exclusive until 12:15 PM today.
- Hurco Virtually Unknown And Meaningfully Undervalued , by Stephen Simpson. A solid option to profit from the eventual recovery in manufacturing capex. 30-50% upside. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
- PostNL Also Delivers Huge Value, by McDuck Capital. A classic example of a solid cash generator in a declining industry. Potential double with numerous catalysts. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Jack-In-The-Box: No Growth Catalysts And Unjustifiable Valuation, by Josh Arnold. JACK's franchising strategy could hamstring its revenue growth, leaving the stock overvalued. 50% downside. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- VOXX International (VOXX) closed +6.7% yesterday after Soldier of Fortune highlighted secular tailwinds in two of its key segments. Read article »
- Josh Arnold highlighted New York & Co.'s (NWY) turnaround story on February 19. The shares are +45% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.