This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, June 27. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Thursday, June 27, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- ACCO Brands: Concerns Are Misplaced And Stock Is Cheap, by Money Investor. ACCO generates loads of cash in sustainable fashion. A major acquisition just completed could mean 35% upside. Exclusive until 12:30 PM today.
- Shorts Crowd In For Samsung S4 Play But Overlook The Forest For The Trees, by Josh Burwick. BRCM's dipped due to disappointing Samsung Galaxy S4 sales, but 5G WiFi dollar content due could lead to 20% upside. Exclusive until 3:45 PM today.
- With Its Recovering Architectural Glass Business, Apogee Offers Compelling Value, by Alan Brochstein. Margin growth and cyclical recovery present a good opportunity for APOG. 50-75% upside over the next 2-3 years. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- GSI Technology: Dirt Cheap With Substantial Upside As Lawsuit Concerns Subside, by Ashraf Eassa. After fending off a lawsuit, GSIT has the chance to reinvest in R&D, revenue growth. 20-30% upside. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- TRC Companies: A Great Turnaround Story In A Growing Industry That Could Double In Price, by Brian McCormick. TRR's recent acquisitions position it to take advantage of climate change and infrastructure build-out policies. 75% upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Tuesday, Nassarius Capital said healthcare reform would lead Health Insurance Innovations (NASDAQ:HIIQ) to a banner 2014. The stock has moved +12.4% since. Read article »
- Cash Man called Terago (OTC:TRAGF) deeply undervalued on May 6. The telecom's Canadian shares (TGO.TO) are +20% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.