This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, June 28. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider's Report for Friday, June 28, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Time For Asta Funding To Fund Its Own Buyback, by Whopper Investments. ASFI's accounting obscures a book value nearly double the current share price. Exclusive until 11:45 AM today.
- One Test Could Add Significant Value At Chembio, by Paul Nouri. The major growth potential of a new HIV test combined with cash and NOLs make CEMI a steal. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
- Expensive Shoes But Cheap Shares At Foot Locker, by Money Investor. FL marches forward with recurring revenue streams and focused markets shielding it from macro concerns. 25% upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Dolan Out The Cash, by Colin King. DM has been beaten down for years, but short-term headwinds obscure a big opportunity for investors. 85% upside to start. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Friday, fund manager Igor Novgorodtsev recommended Spar Group (NASDAQ:SGRP) as a value play with strong organic growth. The stock has moved +52% since. Read article »
- On May 28, Michael Cutler cautioned investors to read Whiting's (NYSE:WHX) announcements, warning that trust units were 40-50% overvalued. Shares are -33% since then. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.