This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, July 1. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider's Report for Monday, July 1, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Rick's Cabaret Is A Cheap 'Sin' Stock Worth More Than Double, by Igor Novgorodtsev. Adult entertainment operator RICK is sinfully cheap and could be worth double the market price. Upcoming catalysts include a REIT conversion and judgments on pending lawsuits. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- ARPI: A Fundamentally Flawed Business Model Gives Shorts An Opportunity, by Josh Arnold. American Residential Properties is dizzyingly overvalued given its flawed business model and growth limitations. Arnold sees at least 40% downside, with potentially 75% downside if valued based on earnings capabilities. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Silicon Motion: Significant Opportunity In Light Of Near-Term Headwinds, by Ashraf Eassa. Beaten-down SIMO is poised for market share gains along with an underlying secular growth story. As uncertainty about the LTE business dissipates, shares could climb 60%. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Strong Fundamentals And Deep Value Make Associated Estates A Buy, by Dane Bowler. Multi-family REIT AEC has sector and company-level tailwinds behind it. REIT expert Dane Bowler sees 33% upside as its multiple reflects its exceptional performance. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Imris (IMRS) is +19% since June 24, when Marcel Herbst said that new products should reaccelerate bookings growth for IMRS, leading to subsequent revenue growth. Read article »
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) is up 53% since Chris DeMuth Jr. called it out in December 2012 as his top pick for 2013, and is +21% since his February call that the stock still has plenty of room to move up. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.