This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, July 2. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Tuesday, July 2, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Lone Pine Not Alone In Resolving Covenant Issues, by Benjamin Mackovak. If LPR's covenant issue is adequately addressed, the company has triple digit upside with several catalysts. Exclusive until 8:00 AM today.
- AmeriServ Financial: 20% Discount To Tangible Book, Bright Long-Term Prospects, by Intangible Valuation. Conservative allowances for loan losses mask this small community bank's bright long-term prospects. Shares trade at a 20% discount to tangible book. Exclusive until 9:53 AM today.
- Petrominerales Offers Investors Considerable Upside Despite Its Problems, by Caiman Valores. The oil and gas producer trades at a huge discount to NAV due to several short-term headwinds. Several positive operational trends mean 80% upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable calls subscribers had early access to:
- Empresas ICA (ICA) is +18% since Brian McCormick's June 18th article laid out upside of nearly 100%.Read article »
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) is +26% from Dec. 10, 2012, when Thomas Lott highlighted a nice entry point for the stable, growing dividend payer. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.