This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, July 5. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Friday, July 5, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I: Risk Of Downward Re-Pricing, by Richard Zeits. Poorly performing wells threaten SDT's high yield. Shares could pull back significantly on Q2 earnings. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Transglobe Energy: Opportunity Amid Uncertainty In Egypt, by GFP Investments. TGA's undervaluation offers a contrarian opportunity amidst Egypt's turmoil. Big upside looms as the accounts receivables pile evens out. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Codorus Valley Bancorp: Growing Bank Deserves A Higher Multiple, by Intangible Valuation. CVLY, with strong growth across the board, has double-digit upside based on several valuation methods. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Monday, Intangible Valuation pointed out that AmeriServ Financial (ASRV) traded at a deep discount despite a bright future. The stock is +9.1% on the week. Read article »
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) has continued to rally, and is now +41% since Whopper Investments said the company was poised to thrive after a difficult period on May 30. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.