This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, July 8. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Monday, July 8, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- HudBay Minerals Almost Washed Out ... And Looking Like A Bargain, by Stephen Simpson. HBM has been overly punished by mining sector fears. Shares have 65% upside. Exclusive until 6:15 AM tomorrow.
- First Marblehead: A Play On Improving Student Loan Market, by Jonathan Verenger. FMD has shaped up and diversified after a rough post-crisis period. Big upside as the company reenters the securitization market. Exclusive until 6:35 AM tomorrow.
- Liberty Interactive Group And Why It's Worth 30 Or More, by Wilson Wang. LINTA hasn't attracted the attention or valuation it deserves. 30% upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- TriOil Resources - A 50% Dollar With A Near-Term Catalyst, by Devon Shire. TRIAF.PK is greatly undervalued: recent deals suggest 100% upside, and a pending sale might unlock that hidden value. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- TRC Companies (NYSE:TRR) is +24.6% since June 27, when Brian McCormick highlighted the company as a great turnaround story in a growing industry. Read article »
- Williams-Sonoma (NYSE:WSM) is +27% since Alan Brochstein called it out in March as an unappreciated housing recovery play. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.