This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, July 10. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Wednesday, July 10, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Cresud Is Confounding, But Trading Much Too Far Below Fair Value, by Stephen Simpson. Despite country-level risks, 80% upside for CRESY as the market appreciates its diverse portfolio. Exclusive until 10:20 AM today.
- Still Time To Think About Going All-In On Axiall, by Stephen Simpson. While a Q1 sell-off highlighted AXLL's commodity exposure, it's still one of the most undervalued ways to play the housing recovery. 30% upside. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Ingles Markets Could Be In Play After Harris Teeter Acquisition, by Money Investor. IMKTA may be the next deal in the grocery space. At least 30% upside based on recent deals. Exclusive until 6:35 AM tomorrow.
- Focused And Profitable, There's Still Plenty Of Room For PLX Technology To Run, by Ashraf Eassa. An improving product mix and recent divestitures have PLXT in position to grow well. 60% upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Lone Pine Resources (LPR) has surged +70% since July 1, when Benjamin Mackovak said the company's debt problems are greatly exaggerated and pointed to triple-digit upside if LPR's covenant issue is adequately addressed. Read article »
- Magnetek (NYSE:MAG) has continuted to move, now +21% since May 30, when Nick Ghattas showed how rising interest rates and a decreasing pension liability could unlock equity value. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.