This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, July 11. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Thursday, July 11, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- ING US - Unloved, Underappreciated, And Undervalued, by Tim Travis. A bumpy first quarter obscures solid operating performance for VOYA, creating a 40% discount to growing book value. Exclusive until 11:30 AM today.
- Lai Sun Garment International Limited: Quality Real Estate Portfolio Almost For Free, by McDuck Capital. LSIHF.OB trades at 20% of NAV despite good operating performance and a solid balance sheet, meaning huge potential. Exclusive until 6:15 AM tomorrow.
- Why BPZ Resources Is Set To Double In Value, by Caiman Valores. BPZ is trading as a deep value play. LatAm expert Caiman Valores says the sell-off related to production issues is overdone, with 100% upside to NAV. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Ram Power (OTCPK:RAMPF) is +36% since Monday, when fund manager Keubiko explained why the stock is a dollar bill trading for 15 cents. Read article »
- On June 13, Josh Young said Gastar Exploration's (GST) recent stock buyback could propel the company to beat guidance and send shares much higher. The stock is +35% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.