NorthWestern Corp (NYSE:NWE) is one of the largest providers of electricity and natural gas in the Upper Midwest and Northwest, serving approximately 673,200 customers in Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska. The company earns 84% of its revenue from Montana, 14% from South Dakota and 2% from Nebraska. Actually, 78% of its service consists of electrical utility service and the remaining 22% falls with natural gas. The utility company makes a bullish case for investment due to its performance over the past 5 years. Moreover, a state law that requires 15% of a utility company's energy supply to come from renewable energy by 2015 have made things very interesting.
In April 2013 it was reported that NWE is trying...
|FREE||SA PRO MEMBERS|
|IDEA GENERATOR||X||Exclusive access to 10 PRO ideas every day|
|INVESTING IDEAS LIBRARY||X||Exclusive access to PRO library of more than 15,000 ideas|
|SECTOR EXPERT NETWORK||X||Exclusive access to all sector experts for direct consultation|
|PERFORMANCE TRACKING||X||Track performance of all PRO stock ideas|
|PROFESSIONAL TOOLS||X||Professional Idea Filters to zero-in based on industry, market cap and more|