This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, July 12. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Friday, July 12, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Tokyo Electric Power: Stars Are Aligning For Another Tripling Of Stock Value, by Marc Peckner. As the market recognizes the company's turning fortunes and Japanese government support for nuclear power, TEPCO's shares could triple. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Campus Crest: The Best Investment Among Student Housing REITs, by Dane Bowler. CCG is undervalued compared to peers despite best in class yield, performance, accretive recent deals, and growth potential. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
- Allana Potash: A Path To Multiples On Your Money, by Douglas Friedman. ALLRF.PK's Ethiopian potash mine is worth several times more than what the market has priced in. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Shutterstock Valuation Makes Me Shudder, by Money Investor. SSTK's success has earned it a nosebleed valuation and will attract competitors in a low-moat industry. 30% downside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- BPZ Resources (NYSE:BPZ) soared +13.8% yesterday after Caiman Valores said its discount to NAV offered investors 100% upside. Read article »
- T-Mobile (NYSE:TMUS) has moved +54% since it closed its merger with Metro PCS. This came after hedge fund manager Chris Demuth Jr. successfully called for a higher bid price for PCS and then advised investors to hold on to the new company. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.