Technology firm GlobalScape (NYSEMKT:GSB) is announcing solid earnings this week. This speedy and growing train is about to move faster and higher - as good news is ready to appear. Do you know the good news?
This smallcap technology stock has made two recent announcements that place it in a place for stock price appreciation.
- First News - Globalscape announced a new major sale - GlobalSCAPE Wins Additional Multi-Million Dollar U.S. Army Contract. Through its partner, Carasoft, it has made this additional sale.
- Second News - On 7/22/2009 GlobalScape announced a partnership with nuBridges, a leading provider of secure eBusiness solutions. This grows the products that GlobalScapes offers and "will significantly" extend the breadth of business-to-business (B2B) information security solutions available for enterprise customers. GlobalSCAPE will offer the nuBridges ProtectTM and nuBridges ExchangeTM solutions to its customers, and the two companies will share the sales revenue.
- Thirdly, for your information - Globalscape serves numerous industries. For example, IT, graphics and web designers, publishing, music and movie industry, law enforcement crime labs (think about the CSI TV series), and financial institutions (banks, credit card, credit information) with secured data transmission. Also, the financial institutions and health industry must secure its data as required by law and government standards. Therefore, when one vertical market is down - GlobalScape keeps marching on.
- Zero long term debt
- Multitude of software products that it has create
- Continues to wisely expand it's partnerships
Disclosure: Long GSB