This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, July 17. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Wednesday, July 17, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Capstead Mortgage - Nasty Surprise In Store?, by REIT Analyst. CMO's hedging strategy may not have played out well in Q2. The hit to book value could mean 12% downside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Logitech: A Classic Turnaround Play With Several Growth Catalysts, by Ashraf Eassa. PC gaming and tablet peripherals could fuel a turnaround for LOGI. 40% potential upside to start. Exclusive until 2:00 PM today.
- Canacol Energy Is Considerably Undervalued And Offering Significant Potential Upside, by Caiman Valores. Successful exploration results, a consolidating sector, and a Colombian peace dividend are all tailwinds for CAAEF.PK. 60% upside. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Coldwater Creek (NASDAQ:CWTR) closed +9.7% yesterday after Money Investor showed that new management and a renewed focus on a core market could fuel a turnaround for the clothing retailer. Read article »
- Accuray (NASDAQ:ARAY) is +17% since June 5, when Stephen Simpson said new leadership may signal the end of Accuray's underperformance, with 30-90% upside as its strong technology captures market share. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.