This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, July 22. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Monday, July 22, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- A Harbinger Of Hersha Hospitality's Impending Success, by Dane Bowler. Favorable market exposure and several long-term growth drivers can drive HT's shares higher. 30% upside. Exclusive until 6:10 AM tomorrow.
- ADDvantage Technologies: Deep Value, Smart Management, Upcoming Catalyst, by Nick Ghattas. AEY's management changes have it focused on a big acquisition to return the company to growth. 60% upside to book value. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Buy Ultratech: Significant Upside As Foundry FinFET Delay Offers Compelling Entry Point, by Ashraf Eassa. About to hit a cyclical bottom, UTEK is undervalued and could be an acquisition target. 40% upside. Exclusive until 6:45 AM tomorrow.
- CWC Well Services: Wait Out The Keystone Pipeline With An 8.6% Dividend, by Steven Reiman. CAWLF.PK is deeply undervalued and poised to grow. 45-70% upside as Keystone Pipeline situtaion gets resolved. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Bullish On Regal Beloit: Buying The Dip, Sentiment Lows, And Misunderstood Growth Potential, by Pendulum. The Q1 earnings sell-off for RBC has left shares undervalued as the market doubts the company's acquisition opportunities and long-term growth. 30% upside. Exclusive until 7:35 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM) climbed +21% on Friday after we published a bullish article by Valuable Insights. The fund manager said shares could triple thanks to secular tailwinds, well-aligned management, and strong growth potential. Read article »
- Alliance HealthCare Services (NYSE:AIQ) is now +154% since Intangible Valuation first called it out on March 26. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.