This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, July 23. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Tuesday, July 23, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Gentex: Attractive Only When Looking At The Rearview Mirror, by Alan Brochstein. A sudden management change and very large acquisition at GNTX should make investors cautious. Shares could pull back 19%. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- Hatteras: Preparing For Some Bad News With A Paired Trade, by REIT Analyst. End-of-Q2 book value for HTS will likely drop 20% according to an expert analysis, catching the market by surprise. 10%+ downside. Exclusive until 11:45 AM today.
- School Yourself On Career Education Corp., by Nick Ghattas. Terrible sentiment ignores CECO's cash-rich position and turnaround potential. Possible multi-bagger returns as new management crams to reach profitability in 2014. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
- Why Marathon's Share Price Could Double This Year, by John H. Ford. MARAD.OB's balance sheet and patent strategy could lead to profitability next quarter, much earlier than the market expects. If this happens, shares could rise quickly. Exclusive until 3:00 PM today.
- All Systems Go For Infusystem MBO, by Whopper Investments. A recent lowball offer for INFU is likely to be raised. Up to 30% upside in 60 days. Exclusive until 6:45 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- ADDvantage Technologies (NASDAQ:AEY) closed +10% yesterday after Nick Ghattas published his article early yesterday calling for 60% upside to book value with profitable operations as a stabilizing factor. Read article »
- Alaska Communications (NASDAQ:ALSK) is +90% since June 3, when hedge fund trader Harry Long said the company is in an acquisition sweet spot. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.