This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, July 24. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Wednesday, July 24, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Despite Doubling, Zhone Offers Upside To $8-10 In 12-18 Months, by Inflection Point Investing, LLC. Despite a big move recently, the fun for ZHNE is just starting. Multi-bagger potential as management delivers on its revamped strategy. Exclusive until 9:00 AM today.
- Amkor Technology: Dirt Cheap With Significant Growth Drivers And Strong Competitive Positioning, by Ashraf Eassa. AMKR has a valuation close to book value, secular growth drivers, and exposure to top customers. 30% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Horizon Bancorp: 14%+ ROE And Increasing Earnings, by Intangible Valuation. Horizon's strong ROE justifies a premium multiple. Growth opportunities plus a recent acquisition suggest 20-30% upside is possible. Exclusive until 1:30 PM today.
- FreightCar America: Massive Cash Position, New Revenue Streams Mean Shares Could Double By 2015, by Mike Williams. Hit by cyclical, coal-related woes, cash-rich RAIL has room for a turnaround. The company could see its shares double. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- UCP Inc: Hybrid Real Estate Play Offers The Most Short-Term Upside In Real Estate, by Money Investor. UCP's poorly-timed IPO creates a buying opportunity. Undervalued land holdings and a cheap valuation could mean 75% upside. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Radcom (NASDAQ:RDCM) climbed 21% on July 19 after Valuable Insights explained why the stock could triple. Shares have continued to climb and are now +56% since his article was published last Friday. Read article »
- A. H. Belo (NYSE:AHC) is +49% since March 12, when Investing 501 showed how risk-tolerant investors could get the company's newspaper business for free as management monetizes hidden assets. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at firstname.lastname@example.org.