This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, July 29. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Monday, July 29, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Bullish On American Apparel: Beyond Controversy, An Inflection Point And Growth, by Pendulum. With a recent debt refinancing squared away, APP can refocus on its growth plan. Multi-bagger potential for the clothing company. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- Alberta Oilsands Inc - A Potential Cash Windfall That Could Change The Company, by Devon Shire. AOSDF.PK is due to receive a cash payment that will leave it trading at half its net cash, which means considerable upside. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
- Hudson Technologies: Imminent Catalysts Could Lead To 100% Upside In 12 Months, by Alpha Bet. An EPA regulation on a key substance could lead to great pricing power for HDSN as it becomes the only game in town. Exclusive until 7:00 AM tomorrow.
- Power Solutions Is Running Out Of Juice: 60%-70% Downside, by Nick Ghattas. PSIX's unproven technology, weak cash flow, and cyclical end markets suggest the stock's nosebleed valuation isn't sustainable as further deterioration in the growth story becomes evident. Exclusive until 7:15 AM tomorrow.
- Town Sports International: Entrenched With A 12% FCF Yield, by Intangible Valuation. CLUB has built up a strong moat and trades cheaply compared to free cash flow. Shares could gain 45%. Exclusive until 7:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Inflection Point Investing, LLC argued on July 23 that Zhone Technologies (ZHNE) had a lot more room to run despite a recent doubling in share price. Shares are +43% since. Read article »
- On June 26, McDuck Capital called out PostNL's (OTCPK:PNLYY) solid cash generation and potential to double in share value. The stock has moved +31.3% in the month since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.