This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, July 31. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Wednesday, July 31, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Alco's 50% Off Book Sale Represents Opportunity For Investors, by Whopper Investments. A merger arbitration/net-net situation, the 30-day go-shop period could result in a higher bid. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals: Potential Multi-Bagger Means Little Risk/High Reward, by McDuck Capital. A biopharma play with substantial buyout opportunities and a strong research and product pipeline. As much as 146% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Dream Unlimited: A Sweet Dream For Investors, by Mike Arnold. New spin-off DRUNF.OB has a dream-like fee structure and properly aligned management. 70% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Oxford Resource Partners Offers Multi-Bagger Potential Despite Its Problems, by GuruFundPicks. A recent debt refinancing leaves OXF free to execute on a turnaround plan. 50-150% upside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Ignite Your Portfolio With This Radioactive Pair Trade: Short Uranium Resources And Long Energy Fuels, by Wall Street Advisors. URRE's recent run-up has left it drastically overvalued and EFRFF.PK accordingly undervalued. The combination makes for a strong pair trade. Exclusive until 10:30 AM.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Yesterday, GuruFundPicks said a recent debt financing would allow Oxford Resource Partners (NYSE:OXF) to continue executing its turnaround plan. The stock finished the day +21.1%. Read article »
- On June 28, Colin King wrote about Dolan Company's (DM) growth potential and strong cash generating businesses. The stock is +64% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.