Here are some of the highlights:
- Total revenues were $10.2 million, an increase of 58% compared to $6.5 million in Q2 2012, slightly shy of consensus. The two analysts following the company were expecting revenues of $10 million and $10.53 million, respectively;
- Royalty and license revenues of $10.0 million were up 68% from the same period last year;
- Net income for Q2 2013 was $776,000, or $ 0.03 per share, in line with consensus;
- Adjusted EBITDA for Q2 2013 was $2.4 million;
- The company increased the lower end of its 2013 annual guidance by $1 million, and now expects revenues to be in the $45 to
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,760 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: