This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Monday, August 5. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Monday, August 5, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Week to Come
Earnings season continues in full force this week. The following Alpha-Rich ideas are reporting their earnings this week:
- BroadSoft reports after Monday's close. Josh Burwick highlighted the tech company's upside last week. Read article »
- Atlas Pipeline (APL) reports after the close. Thomas Lott said it was a stable, growing dividend payer to own in December. Read article »
- Fidelity National (FNF) also reports today after the close. Intangible Valuation explained in April why the title insurance company was a smart play on the housing recovery. Read article »
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) reports its earnings Tuesday morning. Chris Demuth Jr. called the stock his best investment idea for 2013. Read article »
- Oxford Resource Partners (OXF) reports its earnings Tuesday morning as well. The coal company jumped after GuruFundPicks cited its multi-bagger potential. Read article »
- Solta Medical (SLTM) reports its earnings after the close Tuesday. Stephen Simpson presented the case in June for the company's rejuvenation. Read article »
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) reports its earnings after the close Wednesday. In July, Investing 501 highlighted the company's takeout appeal and high free cash flow yield. Read article »
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW) reports earnings after Wednesday's close as well. Jeffrey Dow Jones explained in June why the company's business was a great investment. Read article »
- Penn Virginia (PVA) also reports after Wednesday's close. In June, Richard Zeits pointed out how transformational the company's Eagle Ford acquisition was. Read article »
- Rick's Cabaret (RICK) reports earnings after Thursday's close. In July, Igor Novgorodtsev wrote up the stock's potential to double. Read article »
- ChemBio (CEMI) reports earnings Thursday before the open. Paul Nouri explained in June how one test could be a gamechanger for the company. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Tuesday, McDuck Capital laid out the value case for Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX). Shares finished 12.8% from where they were before publication. Read article »
- On July 8, Pendulum said Chefs' Warehouse's (CHEF) focus on the high-end sector could lead to 60% potential upside. After a strong earnings report last Thursday, the stock closed +21.5% from its pre-publication level. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including the strongest REIT opportunity this earnings season and a manufacturer with growing margins. Any thoughts to share on the latest Alpha-Rich ideas? Leave a comment here.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor), Michael McDonald (Senior Pro Editor), Jeffery Fischer (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the six of us at email@example.com.