This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, August 7. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Wednesday, August 7, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- U.S. Cellular And TDS: Buy The Milk, Get The Cow On The Cheap, by Helix Investment Research. Subtracting its USM ownership stake, TDS's operating business is greatly undervalued. Substantial upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Intelsat: Evolution Of Capital Structure Presents Opportunity For Preferred Equity, by Mike Arnold. Intelsat's high degree of operating leverage in a stable, growing business makes for a good investment. 75-85% upside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- 6 Reasons ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Is One Of The Best Risk Vs. Rewards In The Market, by Joe Springer. IMUC has a cancer drug near approval and a platform adaptable to many forms of cancer. Significant upside beyond sell-side estimates. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Vecima Networks: Cheap Yield And Improving Fundamentals, by Nick Ghattas. With strong operational performance, expanding margins, and monetizable non-core assets, VNWTF.PK is an attractive investment. 35% upside. Exclusive until 12:30 PM today.
- New Gold: A Value Investment Opportunity Offering Considerable Upside, by Caiman Valores. The recent gold sell-off has left low-cost producer NGD undervalued. 45% upside. Exclusive until 2:15 PM today.
- WSP Holdings Will Reward Short Sellers Soon, by Yuanxi Zhang. Various red flags suggest WH's go-private deal could fall through. 50% downside if shares revert to pre-deal levels. Exclusive until 2:45 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On July 24, Mike Williams explained why FreightCar America's (RAIL) shares could double by 2015 as it returned to historic profitability. Shares are +16.3% to date after a strong earnings report this week. Read article »
- Vince Martin said on June 17 that Cray's (CRAY) sell-off after Q1 earnings was way overdone, offering investors a great deal. After a strong earnings report last week, shares now stand +45% from where they were before the article. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Any thoughts to share on the latest Alpha-Rich ideas? Leave a comment here.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.