This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Thursday, August 8. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider's Report for Thursday, August 8, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- LRAD Corporation - Cash-Rich With A New Shareholder-Focused Board Of Directors, by Devon Shire. A boatload of positive developments has yet to be priced in for LRAD. Significant operational and valuation upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Is ExamWorks A Scam?, by Wall Street Advisors. Negative tangible book value and a huge debt load leave EXAM unprepared for future tests. A grade-A short trade. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- ViaSat: A Wonderful Business That Can Be Bought For A Bargain Price, by Mike Arnold. Undervalued compared to peers and with room for margin growth, VSAT is a strong buy. 40% upside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- Tellabs: Discounted Assets With A Catalyst, by Saidal Mohmand. Trading below NAV and with a turnaround afoot, TLAB is a strong value play. Shares could double. Exclusive until 12:30 PM today.
- A $132 Million Company Worth Less Than $0: Short Inscor, by Ashraf Eassa. With no revenue and an unclear business model, IOGA.PK is an attractive short. Exclusive until 12:45 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On Tuesday, Yuanxi Zhang raised questions about WSP Holdings' (NYSE:WH) go-private deal, warning of various red flags. Shares are -3.4% since. Read article »
- Stephen Simpson said on June 19 that Pacific Biosciences (NASDAQ:PACB) was a boom or bust company with 40% upside. Shares have moved +28.7% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas. Any thoughts to share on the latest Alpha-Rich ideas? Leave a comment here.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.