This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Friday, August 9. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider's Report for Friday, August 9, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Gain Capital Redux: Increasing Volatility Is An Opportunity, by Intangible Valuation. With Q2 earnings suggesting headwinds were only temporary, GCAP may be an even better buy. 100% potential upside. Exclusive until 2:30 PM today.
- Altera: 20-40% Upside As Intel Foundry Deal Drives Market Share Gains And Sentiment, by Ashraf Eassa. ALTR should soon be able to gain share in a duopolistic market. 35%+ potential upside. Exclusive until 3:15 PM today.
- Loral Space & Communications: Special Situation Presents Upside In Potential Liquidation, by Mike Arnold. Loral's intrinsic value is likely 30% above the current market price. A potential liquidation could serve as a catalyst. Exclusive until 9:50 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Saidal Mohmand argued Wednesday that Tellabs (NASDAQ:TLAB) was a strong assets play on the verge of a turnaround. The stock is +5.9% since. Read article »
- On June 13, Stephen Lin said that Ellie Mae's (NYSEMKT:ELLI) dominant position could mean 45% upside. Shares are +30.7% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a REIT with strong management and many catalysts. Any thoughts to share on the latest Alpha-Rich ideas? Leave a comment here. Have a great weekend.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.