This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, August 13. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Tuesday, August 13, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- Silicon Graphics: Sell-Off Overdone As Back-Half Loaded Opportunities Drive 40% Upside, by Ashraf Eassa. Weakness in SGI shares, despite secular tailwinds and a strong product line, presents a buying opportunity. 40% upside. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- A Perfect Trifecta For Thompson Creek, by GuruFundPicks. With its main mine finally ready to start production and a very low valuation on the stock, there's triple-digit potential in TC's shares. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Imagination Tech: Recent Drop, MIPS Potential, And Next Generation IP Makes It A Buy, by Ashraf Eassa. Hit by a long-term slide in sentiment, Imagination Tech may be at a bottom. 40% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Sterlite Industries: Gradually Overcoming The Headwinds, by Street Smart Investor. SLT is on the verge of closing a difficult merger and has several headwinds tailing off. 100% upside. Exclusive until 12:00 PM today.
- Corporate Governance And Economic Conditions Make Jos. A. Bank A Short, by Alan S. Ginsberg. JOSB's aggressive discounting policies and corporate governance concerns set shares up for 50% downside. Exclusive until 2:45 PM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Tuesday, Caiman Valores argued that the gold sector sell-off left low-cost producer New Gold (NYSEMKT:NGD) 45% undervalued. Shares are +14% since. Read article »
- On June 14, Josh Burwick wrote that Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) offered the textbook definition of a great risk/reward, with 30% upside. Shares are +18.4% in the two months since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including a special situation and a biotech with 50% upside.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at email@example.com.