This is a copy of the SA Pro Top Long And Short Ideas daily report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Wednesday, August 14. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, August 14, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- AFP Provida: 20% Annualized Return From Tender Offer With Downside Protections, by Yuanxi Zhang. Commencement of a tender offer for under-followed PVD will catalyze shareholder returns. Up to 20% upside on an annualized basis. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Receptos Could Meet With A More Positive Reception, by Stephen Simpson. RCPT's MS treatment has better tolerability and the potential for clinically meaningful activity for ulcerative colitis. 50% upside to fair value. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Braskem: An Overlooked Industry Leader In A Growing Market Is Turning The Corner, by Alpha Bet. Growth from new green products the market has yet to factor in could mean 35% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- NagaCorp - The Action Is In This IndoChina Casino, by Brian Langis. NagaCorp has a monopoly on the Cambodian gambling industry and is poised for continued growth. 20% upside. Exclusive until 10:15 AM today.
- The Greenbrier Companies: A Call Option On America's Energy Renaissance, by Trading the Spread. A secular tailwind from America's energy boom will keep GBX's growth story on track. 35% upside. Exclusive until 10:30 AM today.
- CRE Playing The Long Game In China, And Looks Significantly Undervalued, by Stephen Simpson. CRE's intentional short-term margin sacrifice obscures a sizable long-term growth opportunity and attractive valuation. 40-50% upside. Exclusive until 10:45 AM today.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- Last Wednesday, Wall Street Advisors raised questions about ExamWorks' huge debt load and negative tangible book value, making the case for a strong short trade. Shares are -7.3% since. Read article »
- On July 5, Stephen Simpson said Grupo Financero Santander Mexico's (NYSE:BSMX) recent sell-off offered investors a chance for 20-30% upside. The stock is +18.5% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard during market hours today for the latest Alpha-Rich ideas, including two oil plays with significant upside.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Daniel Shvartsman, Samir Patel, Michael McDonald, and Jeffrey Fischer (Senior Pro Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.