Scientific Games (SGMS) is positioning itself as one of the leading providers in the bustling gaming and lottery markets. With the acquisition of WMS Industries (WMS) the company will become a global operator with over $1.5 billion in revenue.
So what does SGMS do?
Scientific Games specializes in providing customized end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. The company's products include:
- Instant ticket manufacturing, systems and services
- Lottery gaming systems and technology
- Licensed branded games
- Operations management services
- Video gaming management systems and terminals
- Server-based systems and gaming machines
- Amusement-With-Prize (AWP) and Skill-With-Prize (SWP) betting terminals
Scientific Games has been in business for over 35 years and introduced the...
Only subscribers can access this article, which is part of the PRO research library covering 3,608 different stocks.
Growing numbers of fund managers and other investment professionals subscribe to Seeking Alpha PRO for equity research that is unavailable elsewhere, so they can: